Avian Technologies announces the opening of its new coating facility for the application of high and low reflectance diffuse optical coatings.
Avian Technologies will apply both Avian-B and Avian-D coatings on a contract basis. These coatings can be used for a wide variety of applications including:
– Integrating devices such as spheres and cylinders
– Display Backlights (LCD) and Holographic Imaging Panels
– Lamp Housings
– Light Booths
– Line Scanners and Illuminators
– Baffles and other optical components where high reflectance is needed
– Remote Sensing Targets (Avian-D only)
– Solar Collectors (Avian-D only)
– High Visibility Applications such as power generating windmill blades
In addition, Avian Technologies offers a durable low reflectance, Avian Black-S, for stray light reduction in applications including:
– Cold shields
– Telescope baffles
– Instrument baffles
– Detector assemblies
In addition to coating services, Avian Technologies offers as part of their coating services consultation on the proper choice of coating, design services for optical components, and fabrication of prototype components. While the coating is done in our own facility, for large objects, we can apply the coating on-site. We are currently setting up to do high volume application for OEM customers.
To receive further information on our coatings beyond what is on the website or to discuss an applications problem, give us a call at 603-526-2420 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.