These fluorescent materials are produced with highly stable inorganic fluorescent pigments in a stable thermoplastic resin. The standards are very matte and are available as 2″ diameter (51 mm) thermoplastic standards in a Delrin holder with cover.
Standards are available in eight emission colors:
- Violet: 418 nm emission
- Blue: 451 nm emission max.
- Blue-Green: 485 emission
- Green: approx 510 emmission max
- Yellow-Green: 535 nm emission
- Orange: multiple peaks, primary at ~590 nm
- Red-orange: 605 nm emission
- Red: multiple emission peaks, primary at 630 and 660 nm
Standards are available uncalibrated. While Avian Technologies is not able to offer calibration data for these standards, we can direct you to colleagues who can provide calibration services.